The Best Concert Ever

I love concerts. I think that concerts and music festivals are one of the best things in the life.

My first concert was in 2017, in October 1th. I went with my mother and my brother to see Residente in Movistar Arena.

Since that day I never stop to go to concerts or festivals. Until the pandemic begins.

I have gone to close of twenty concerts or festivals.

The best festival I have ever been to in my life was Lollapalooza 2018, it was in March 16, 17 & 18, in the O`Higgins Park.

I went with my best friends of that time, Doni, Cony and Tomy.



In the first day, in friday, I saw Como asesinar a Felipes, Aurora, Milky Chance, Zoé, Pedro Piedra, Los Jaivas and 31 Minutos from far. But the best part of the day was to see the headliner: Pearl Jam. 











Unfortunately, when I go out of the park at night, someone stole my phone :(

In the second day, I saw Santaferia, Ceaese, Movimiento Original & Chancho en Piedra.

At the night, I saw Imagine Dragons and Red Hot Chili Peppers, it was awesome. 



Finally, at the last day, I saw Kaleo, The Neighbourhood, Tash Sultana & Wiz Khalifa.



Comentarios