My dream Job

I'm a very versatile person. Throughout my life I have wanted to do many things. 



In school I participated in all the workshops that I could, thanks to that I learned from almost everything. 

When I was about 12 years, I wanted to be a dancer, because at that time I was doing modern dance in an academy. Then, I started to do artistic skating, I spent many years practicing this discipline and competing internationally, so I wanted to be a professional skater too. 




At the same time, I learned to sew, and I started designing and making clothes, which has always been a passion for me. 

Another of mi passions is neuroscience, so I thought about studying medicine. And another of my passions is music, so I wanted to mix both things and study musical neuroscience. 


Also, I have always been a person interested in politics and education, so I thought about studying politics sciences or pedagogy. 

Finally I decided to study design, because I think that it can give me tools for many things in life. Specially for my entrepreneurship, which is about handmade lingerie. But I don't discard to studying another thing in future. 


What I can assure you is that I don't want to work tied to a place, a schedule or a boss. I want to be independient. And I have the certainty that I will do it. 



Comentarios